
The volcano erupting at the Mirage


Our room


Hotel Lobby

Brad and I in the atrium at the Mirage

The tiger habitat


All those lions wanted to do is sleep!




The dolphin habitat from underground looking in


The Bellagio conservatory with flowers everywhere



3 different types of chocolate flowing! Yum!
on Man vs. Food tv show

Brad and I had the opportunity to take a vacation by ourselves to Las Vegas last week. My parents so graciously watched Izzy for us (thank you!) We really needed to get away by ourselves for a while and it was awesome! I have a few pics that I took to share but the best pics we have are the ones that were taken professionally at the different shows and exhibits we went to. A few things we did were see the Criss Angel show which I loved, the titanic exhibit with real artifacts, the conservatory at the Bellagio, the world famous chocolate fountain at the Bellagio, the minus 5 ice bar (everything was made of ice), the dolphin and tiger habitat at our hotel (the mirage) and ate at a restaurant called Hash House that has been featured on TV for their ginormous pancakes that were 12"!!! Our hotel was fabulous and luxurious. We visited many other hotels such as the Monte Carlo, MGM, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, Wynn, Treasure Island, Imperial Palace, and im sure there are more. This was our second trip to Vegas- the last time we went was about 4 years ago so this time we tried to see different things.






No comments:
Post a Comment