Ive been really bad about blogging lately so here is an update on the pregnancy and Izzy. Im almost at the 22 week mark which puts me in the sixth month of pregnancy! I am feeling baby Gabby move all the time now and her kicks are getting stronger by the day. She loves to kick my bladder so I am using the restroom very frequently now. I am struggling with high blood pressure in this pregnancy just like I was with Izzy. For now im on meds and later im sure will come bedrest. I have a low lying placenta which the Dr is hoping will "move up" on its own in the next few weeks. Our next Dr appt will be May 10th and it will be an all day affair. We have 3 different appts for just that day - one at the lab to do my glucose test, the second with the sonographer to do another ultrasound, and the third a check up with Dr Bonds. Izzy is getting big and potty training! It has taken her awhile to get interested in it, but she is getting better at it and hopefully she will be fully potty trained by the time miss Gabby makes her appearance! She loves to play outside, bake cookies with Nana, run in the house with Daddy chasing her and watching Dora on her mini TV! She is doing great at Christ Lutheran and we are very pleased with her teachers. They have been teaching her spanish and she can count to ten in spanish. Its so funny to hear her because she will start counting out of the blue. We were finally able to get her hair cut because it was sooooo long and getting too hot for her. Needless to say she keeps us busy and entertained with her funny personality. We never know what will come out of her mouth next! I will post pictures of her in her favorite dress up clothes soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment