I know I know ... Im late posting these! We had a great Easter this year with both the girls. The night before Easter we went to Brads parents to have some bbq and celebrate with them. Easter morning the girls opened their gifts from the Easter bunny and then we headed to my parents for Easter lunch. Izzy and Gabby got sooo much stuff!


Gabby's nest at Nane and Bumpas House

Outside at Brads parents


She looks so much like Izzy in this picture its scary!

Hunt # 1!!

Gabbys nest on the left and Izzys on the right

Easter morning checking out their gifts


Outside at Nane and Bumpas in front of a cross Bumpa made

Nane and Bumpa with Gabby and Izzy

Izzy and her nest from my parents


Uncle Matt with Gabby

Hunt #2 with Granny Sommer
Precious, precious, precious family and beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to log memories for your girls and family. I wish I would haved thought about that when my children were smaller.
* Thanks for having me on your blog list. :)
Success and smiles,
Tikaa
Green Acres Brenham.blogspot.com